WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ITS PRIVACY
The access and use of the website https://www.maresmar.com/ (hereinafter, “Web”) attributes the condition of user to the visitor of the Web and implies the total acceptance without reservations on the part of the user of the conditions of use in force at any time.
MARESMAR, S.L.O. (hereinafter, collectively and indiscriminately referred to as “MARESMAR“, “we“, “our” or “us“) considers the privacy of individuals, both visitors to the Website and any other affected parties who provide us with information as part of the provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” or the “user” and in the plural, “you” or the “users”).
¿Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity of the Data Controller: MARESMAR, S.L.U.
Postal address: Carrer Longitudinal 6 Núm. 107 – Mercabarna-, 08040 BARCELONA
Phone: +34 93 263 27 24
¿What are the main purposes of processing your data?
The personal data provided and collected, whether through subscriptions available on the web, contracts, emails and / or calls, will be used for the following purposes: (a) to respond to, attend to and manage queries, questions and / or requests. Tenders made by different users; (B) provide our services in accordance with the legal information section; (c) ensure the proper technical operation of the Website; and (d) use for any other purpose required or permitted by applicable law or for which you have given your consent.
¿What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for processing your personal data are: (a) the existence of a pre-contractual and / or contractual relationship; (B) when it is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by MARESMAR; (C) when he has given his consent; and (d) when necessary to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations of MARESMAR.
¿How long we will keep your data?
The data obtained will be kept as long as its relationship with us is maintained, and even after its termination during the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, and legal and contractual obligations, always being duly blocked.
¿Who may be recipients of data communication?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, the following people may access this information indiscriminately:
- – Authorized personnel of MARESMAR or its representatives acting on behalf of MARESMAR, subject to the applicable data protection laws;
- – Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws;
- -Third parties (service providers who process information as data controllers, under the instructions of MARESMAR). All this only after carrying out the necessary measures to ensure that we can share this information and having concluded the corresponding contract for processing, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When processed outside the EEA, MARESMAR must ensure that this cross-border data processing is protected with the appropriate safeguards.
These warranties may include:
- Contractual Clauses Types approved by the European Commission. These standardized clauses provide sufficient guarantees to ensure that the adequacy and security requirements set out in the General European Data Protection Regulation are met; o
- Certifications demonstrating that third parties located outside the EEA process personal data in a manner consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation. These certifications are approved either by the European Commission, by a competent supervisory authority, or by a competent national accreditation body in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will not sell or disclose to third parties any information or personal data that you have provided on our website and that may identify you directly or indirectly.
¿What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask MARESMAR if you are processing your data, and if so, access it.
- Right to request its rectification if the data is inaccurate, or to complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment: in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: MARESMAR will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the user wants their data to be processed by another data controller, MARESMAR will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please notify us in writing to MARESMAR Carrer Longitudinal 6 Núm. 107 – Mercabarna-, 08040 BARCELONA or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com If you have any doubts about your identity, it may be necessary to provide a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent document that proves your identity and is considered valid. in law. To do this, you can use the models and forms on the different rights available to the Spanish Data Protection Agency on its official website. (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
We inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority, specifically with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/nuevaReclamacion.jsf), and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from your personal data.
¿How we protect your personal data?
In order to ensure the security of information, MARESMAR applies different technical and organizational measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with applicable regulations. In any case, MARESMAR will take appropriate technical and organizational measures, both when designing the data processing system and at the time of the processing itself, to preserve security and prevent unauthorized processing. However, despite the diligent implementation of these measures, the user should know that Internet security measures are not impregnable. MARESMAR is not responsible for the actions of third parties who, in violation of these measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
The professionals who work at MARESMAR and who have any type of intervention in the services provided to the user, are committed not to disclose or make use of the information to which they have accessed. The information provided by the user will, in any case, be considered confidential, without being able to be used by others until those related to the management linked to their requests and the services contracted to MARESMAR, if applicable. In this sense, we undertake not to disclose or disclose information about the user’s claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of their relationship with him.
MARESMAR has a presence on some of the main social networks on the Internet, and of which it acts as the person responsible for the processing in relation to the data published by MARESMAR.
MARESMAR will process the data for each social network according to the rules established for this purpose by each social network. Therefore, and until the contrary is stated from MARESMAR we may inform our followers on the corresponding social network of our activities, events, and other related topics, including attention to the follower, through the channels that the social network provides to the effect.
MARESMAR will not extract personal data from social networks, unless the user gives us their express consent.
This website is not designed or intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age, without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. In this regard, we do not deliberately collect information from such persons. In any case, if the parents or legal representatives consider that their children have sent us personal data, without their consent, contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of last update: December 2020.