MARESMAR, SLU (Hereinafter, “MARESMAR”) uses its own and third-party cookies for the operation of its website. To find out all the information relating to our Cookies Policy, see the sections below:
¿ What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
¿What types of cookies exist?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- • Technical cookies: they are necessary for navigation. Without them the page would not work properly (“user login” cookies for online shopping carts, media player baskets, etc.).
- • Personalization or configuration cookies: allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, etc.
- • Security cookies: prevent or hinder attacks on the website or its users.
- • Analysis cookies: they allow you to measure user activity and compile browsing statistics.
- • Advertising cookies: manage the frequency and content of your ads.
• Behaivoural advertising cookies: they store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
¿What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on the website www.maresmar.com are:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Term of conservation||Cookie provider|
|SAPISID||Analytical cookie. Used to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests and display relevant ads on other sites.||2 years||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
|__Secure-3PSID||Advertising cookie. It is used for segmentation purposes to create a profile of the interests of the website visitor in order to display relevant and personalized advertising from Google.||2 years|
|SID||Analytical cookie. Used to enable ad loading or reorientation, provide fraud prevention.||2 years||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Advertising cookie. These cookies are used to deliver ads that are most relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|SSID||Analytical cookie. Gather information about how the end user uses the website and any advertisements the end user has seen before visiting that website.||2 years||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
|SIDCC||Preferences or personalization cookie. Gather information about how the end user uses the website and any advertisements the end user has seen before visiting that website.||3 months||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Advertising Cookie. These cookies are used to deliver ads that are most relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|HSID||Advertising cookie. Used to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests and display relevant ads on other sites.||2 years||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
|NID||Advertising cookie. Used to enable ad loading or redirection, store user preferences.||6 months|
|1P_JAR||Advertising cookie. It is used to collect information about how the end user uses the website and any advertisements that the end user has seen before visiting that website.||Persistent|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Analytical cookie. The goal is to mitigate the risk of cross-source information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site counterfeiting requests.||6 months||GOOGLE ANALYTICS|
|CONSENT||Technical cookie. Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.||20 years||GOOGLE ANALYTICS|
|ANID||Advertising cookie. Anonymous information is used to measure the performance of your ads and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data.||1 year||GOOGLE ANALYTICS|
|_ga||Analytical cookie. It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||GOOGLE ANALYTICS|
|OTZ||Analytical cookie. Cookie that identifies user preferences.||1 month||GOOGLE ANALYTICS|
|wp-settings-time-*||Preferences or personalization cookie. Used to store user preferences.||1 year||WORDPRESS|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Technical cookie. It is used to provide fraud prevention.||1 day||OWN|
|wfvt_*||Technical cookie. It is used to provide fraud prevention.||30 minutes||OWN|
|wpml_referer_url||Technical cookie. Used to store the last requested URL||Session||WORDPRESS|
|wp-settings-*||Technical cookie. Used to store user preferences.||Persistent||WORDPRESS|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Preferred or personalization cookie. Used to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||OWN|
|_icl_current_language||Technical cookie. It allows us to identify the user’s language in order to show the web page in the correct language.||35 hours||OWN|
|APISID||Analytical cookie. Used to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests and display relevant ads on other sites.||2 years||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
|OGPC||Technical cookie. Used to enable Google Maps functionality.||Session||GOOGLE ADS OPTIMIZATION|
Data transfers to third countries
¿Can I uninstall cookies?
The user is free to decide on the implementation or not on their hard drive of our cookies, as well as their removal, following the procedure set out in the help section of your browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide at this time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. Here are the links to device and browser manufacturers for managing or disabling cookies in most browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: In the menu option: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To find out more visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Google Chrome: a Options> Advanced Options> Privacy> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For Mozilla Firefox: In the menu option: Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To find out more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari (iOS 8): in Settings> Safari> Block cookies. To find out more visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: in Settings> Advanced> Privacy & Security> Content Settings> Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: in Menu> Settings> Security & privacy> Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
• For Windows Phone: In Internet Explorer> More> Settings> enable or disable the Allow cookies box. To find out more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers. Likewise, neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons in your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.
The fact that the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that their experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
MARESMAR reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future applicable legislation and / or jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the website. In any case, users will be informed in advance of changes in said policy. Therefore, the user is recommended to read the Cookies Policy each time he accesses the website.
Date of last update: December 2020.