A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit virtually any website. Cookies allow the website to remember your visit the next time you browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the contents of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. To learn more about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. We do this to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies for statistical analysis of the traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website, you declare your agreement to the processing of data collected about you by Google. Therefore, you should contact Google directly to exercise any rights in this regard.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like and Share buttons, etc.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. This is done in different ways, depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- The tools used to store cookies are web browsers and it is through these tools that you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that your browser remembers that you have decided not to accept them.